Five Things to Think About on World Contraception Day
Saturday marks World Contraception Day, an annual global campaign to improve awareness of modern contraception and to enable young people to make informed choices on their sexual and reproductive health. Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
1. Family planning is still needed, perhaps more than ever given the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. Family planning can become a social norm.
3. New advances in modern contraception are still being made.
4. Young people gain from sharing their family planning stories.
5. Family planning programs need to make sure no one is left out.